Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rebels I say.........................

This weekend the Lady Rebels were in town to Face the Mighty CSU Rammies--- kind of strange to be in the practice gym watching them finish practice Friday. We had timed it just right to get there at the end of practice..... however we should have planned for an extra 20 minutes :) Rebels you understand. It is really STRANGE to not know any of the players, makes me feel really OLD.
Then we watched them in action yesterday. Of course I wore my UNLV Rebel Sweatshirt with pride, although Ben was not too happy about that (he banished me from sitting by him and AC--or at least he tried to).
It was THINK PINK day, so not sure if you can see Ben's shirt is pink and AC was all in PINK too.
I thought everyone would apppreciate a blast from the past. Here is Bob yesterday with Ben. He is just as funny and sharp as before, we talked hoops, real estate and Vegas. Sounds like he is doing great and we can't believe he is still traveling and doing the women's GAMES.

The whole weekend was VERY SURREAL

No comments: