Tuesday, March 10, 2009

mobile blogging

my mobile blogging hasn't been working for a week now-- and it has been terrible.

AC caught a cough from Day Care last week and she coughed all weekend and progressively it got worse. By Sunday night she was coughing hard enough it caused her to throw up.... Monday we kept her home and she threw up 8 times in 24 hour period. SO both BC and I feel like we have given more than our shares of baths, and I have done a months worth of laundry as no room has been spared the mess. :( None the less, she was a little better on Tuesday even though none of us got much sleep, I took her to day care late- only to find out I still have to pay for Day Care on Monday (even though she stayed home SICK-and I stayed home with her (I don't get paid on Monday because I stayed home so no pay for me, but I pay $$ to the lady who let another kid come to day care sick that got my kid sick..... does this sound WRONG??). I am taking her to the Doctor on Wednesday (our doctor is booked all week- so taking her to a new doctor in the same clinic) hoping that he says it is okay to FLY... cross your fingers.

GREAT news is that AC took her first couple steps on MONDAY night.. YEAH... she took 2 steps twice for dad and then took 4 steps for me later that night. So she is showing some motivation, but today she only has walked holding on to something..

I apologize for no pictures, soon I hope to get the issue resolved. .

1 comment:

Liza said...

Poor baby....and poor mommy and daddy! Hope she is feeling better.